We currently have an excellent opportunity for a qualified audit professional to join a large international accountancy firm in the Channel Islands . The client base is predominantly focussed around financial services and will include large International PLCs.
Living in the Channel Islands
- A fantastic weather climate
- Excellent exposure to some of the world’s leading financial services organisations
- Opportunity to gain Big 4 experience and strengthen your career platform
- Excellent quality of life – Friendly people of all nationalities, excellent restaurants and social offerings along with excellent outdoor activities such as sports and music festivals
- Good base to travel to the UK and Europe and enjoy different cultures
- Working closely with audit partner in maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients including mutual funds, hedge funds and unit trusts arenas.
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously with multiple staff members in each team.
- Actively encouraging business development and building new client relationships.
- All aspects of audit and statutory reporting.
- Gain valuable experience within the highly lucrative financial services sector
- Opportunity to progress throiugh to Senior Management over the next 2 years
- Exposure to large global financial services clients
- Join a global firm with opportunities to transfer to other fantastic locations
- Friendly yet hardworking culture with dedicated coaching and continual feedback
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with at least 3 years post qualification.
- Previous experience as a Manager is required.
- Have outstanding team working and management skills showing flexibility when faced with new challenges.
- Be motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Must be able to work in the EU without requiring sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.