Due to recent growth in their audit division this Big 4 Accountancy firm are actively recruiting Audit Managers within their Jersey office in the Channel Islands
As well as maintaining an existing portfolio of internationally recognised companies, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with audit partner in maintaining productive relationships with clients in the Banking Sector
- Identifying and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously with up to 9 staff members per team your duties will include:
- Actively encouraging business development and building new client relationships.
- All aspects of audit and statutory reporting.
This role offers rapid career progression for driven candidates and the opportunity to develop your professional and management skills. Our client prides themselves on their open and friendly culture and takes pleasure in offering rewarding careers for outstanding professionals.
To be considered for this role you must;
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified.
- Prior audit experience within the Banking sector is essential
- Big 4 or Top 10 accountancy firm background.
- Have recent external audit experience and be comfortable with planning, controlling and completing audits.
- Due to work permit requirements, our client has informed us that they ideally require individuals with a European passport.