Growing mid-tier Accountancy Practice currently require an Audit Manager to oversee a portfolio of audit & accounts clients. Our client is interested in speaking with experienced Assistant Managers looking for their next step or those already at Audit Manager level.
- Work directly under and reporting into a designated partner.
- Manage a portfolio of a range of clients including some AIM-listed companies.
- Plan, implement and complete of engagements.
- Responsible for the budgeting and billing on engagements whilst ensuring that they are completed within budget and deadline.
- Manage a team of Seniors and Semi-seniors.
- Delegation and review of work load amongst the team.
- Provide development and training to less experienced members of the team.
Working alongside other experienced audit professionals you will gain access to broad sector experience, first class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career. Our client prides themselves on their open and friendly culture and takes pleasure in offering rewarding careers for outstanding professionals.
To be considered for this role you must:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience of managing a team of at least 3 people on Audit engagements
- Desire to progress your career within a growing practice
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.