Levitate Recruitment have been approached by a Top 10 practice in Manchester to find them an experienced Audit Manager for role within their team. They are ideally looking for someone with at least 12 months experience who has the potential to progress into a Senior Manager role in the next couple of years.
- Working closely with the office Partners, you will manage the audit engagements for clients within your portfolio.
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously with up to 5 staff members per team
- Oversee all aspects of audit and statutory reporting.
- Maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients across a number of industry sectors.
- Identifying and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Actively encouraged to get involved with business development and building new client relationships.
With significant growth plans in place, this firm are looking for driven individuals who are looking to progress and develop their careers within a leading Accountancy Practice.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified – ideally 2 years post qualified.
- Minimum of 12 months experience as an Audit Manager.
- Have recent external audit experience and be comfortable with planning, controlling and completing audits.
- Our client has stated that you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship as they cannot provide it.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.