Levitate Recruitment are currently working with an award winning Accountancy Practice who are looking to expand the management team by recruiting an experienced Manager/Senior Manager (level dependent upon experience) into the practice.
Within this role you will be responsible for managing a multiple industry client portfolio ensuring that the right resources are applied and service levels are delivered.
- You will be expected to support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships through regular networking and attending events and by the delivery of high quality audits.
- You will be expected to actively engage with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the completion audits from the planning stage to the final client meeting and will report directly to the Senior Manager and Partner.
- You will be responsible for managing the audit team this will involve allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete audits in a timely manner and within budget. You will also be expected to take an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
- Preparing / reviewing year end statutory accounts.
- Assist with business development; this will include researching and preparing innovative proposals for new work and preparing presentations to prospective clients.
To be considered for this role you must:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with significant experience in external audit within public practice.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Have experience in managing more junior staff.
- With this role come the pre-requisite that the candidate is motivated, committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.