A Top 10 accountancy practice is currently working with Levitate Recruitment to find an experienced Audit Manager to join their established audit team in Southampton. The client portfolio will be mixed to include both corporate and public sector clients.
- Effectively manage Audit Assignements in line with the firms procedures and take responsibility for client relationships and billing.
- Brief staff on the client’s business and the engagement plan and ensure that all work is copleted on time.
- Ensure that the job is completed within budget, and keep regular contact with the assignment partner and client.
- Build good relationships with the client and ensure that all service needs are identified and delivered.
- Perform the firm’s review and completion procedures and attend the final meeting with the client and partner.
- Take an active involvement in business development initiatives.
- Applicants must be ACA or ACCA qualified. First or second time passes preferred.
- Previous experience operating at manager level in a similar position.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Assurance experience from a practice background is required and experience with Owner Managed Businesses would be preferred.
- Experience of analytical review approach desirable.
- Business development experience and interest would be a
If you would like further information then please apply today or contact te Levitate Recruitment team.