Due to an increase of new clients this firm of chartered accountants require an Audit Semi-Senior for their London office. Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 18 months of accountancy experience within practice. This firm are renowned for providing their staff with 1st class training and development.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m.
- The role will be split 70% Audit and 30% Accounts
- You will work on a wide range of clients from differing industry sectors.
- Undertake tax work across a range of clients.
- As you become more experienced, you will take on responsibility for supervising less experienced members of the team.
This firm takes their employee’s development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of accountancy experience within a UK practice.
- AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified will be advantageous.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.