We are actively recruiting for Audit Seniors to join a BIG 4 firm based in Norwich. The firm have recently won a number of new audit contracts and are keen to build a team of newly qualified professionals to work with both existing a new clients. As a BIG 4 firm they offer a structured career path with opportunities to gain exposure to other accounting specialisms.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £100m – 250m and will be a mix of limited and listed companies.
- You will report direct to managers and senior managers on all engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for up to 10 audit juniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Build strong working relations with your clients ensuring that cross-selling opportunities are maximised at all times.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
- Take part in business development events ensuring that you are building your personal presence with local businesses.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £50m.
- Experience of UK GAAP, IFRS and auditing frameworks such as UK ISA’s. US GAAP would also be an advantage as would experience of working with a Big 4 Professional services environment.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Manager within 18 months contingent on your performance.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK