Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a Top 30 firm of accountants in Brighton that are keen to recruit an Audit Senior into their experienced and established team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm that takes personal career objectives seriously by devising a structured plan to assist you in your development. The firm would prefer people that have completed their exams but will also remain open to people with at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
In joining this firm, you will be working on a diverse portfolio of clients, of differing sizes and in a range of different industries, ensuring that a quality service is provided. You will be working closely with Partners and the Digital Accounting team to ensure that all files are technically compliant, and that added value services are identified and followed through.
- Running assignments and ensuring they are completed in both a cost and time efficient manner from the planning stage through to completion
- Controlling audits and working closely with the Digital Accounting team
- Liaising with the client and client partner on work assignments
- Ensuring audit procedures are followed
- Drafting & reviewing corporation tax computations and returns
- The opportunity to gain experience in other accounting specialisms outside of busy audit assignments.
- ACA / ACCA qualified (or part qualified with a minimum of 2 years prior audit experience)
- Statutory audit experience gained within a UK based public practice
- Knowledge of ISA and UK GAAP essential, awareness of FRS102
- Experience in drafting corporation tax computations
- Car driver
- Strong communication skills and excellent client service skills
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail and accuracy
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.