Interviews are currently being arranged for Audit Seniors due to recent promotions in this Mid-Tier accountancy practice. We are focused on finding our client their ‘Partners of the future’.
- Your audit clients will be from a variety of industry sectors.
- You will work within a designated team in line with your previous sector experience.
- Company sizes will vary from owner managed business to groups with an average annual turnover of £7m to £100m.
- You will lead teams of up to three during onsite work at clients’ premises. This will include managing junior staff, planning and then reviewing their progress with management.
- There will be the opportunity to gain valuable experience on ad hoc advisory projects.
The number 1 objective for this practice is that they deliver the best possible service to their clients. They actively look to align themselves as the ‘go to firm of accountants’ in the region and are seeking dedicated accountancy professionals who will contribute the firm’s future success.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or soon to be).
- 3 years’ experience with at least 12 months acting as in-charge.
- Desire to build a long term career within accountancy practice.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.