Levitate Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a Top 30 accountancy practice. They are well renowned for delivering exceptional client service operating across a broad spectrum of industries across multiple offices in the UK. Due to recent growth within their audit division they are looking to recruit two audit seniors to strengthen their highly achieving audit team in Horsham.
- Delivering Audit work for multiple clients in accordance with internal procedures and programme.
- Previous experience of working with clients in the charity and not for profit sector as well as corporate clients up to £50m turnover, would be an advantage
- Planning audits to ensure approach is both efficient and cost effective and that completion aspects completed on a timely basis
- Liaising, and developing relationships, with clients on all aspects as appropriate
- Starting to set and review budgets, control WIP, monitor work against agreed targets and to assist with billing.
- Strive to develop self and others and put time into preparing for and contributing effectively to the various feedback and appraisal processes
- Attend client meetings, build and develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues to develop further business over time
- Identify opportunities to increase the client base and develop cross departmental working opportunities
- Qualified ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within accountancy in the UK.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Good client relationship skills with a track record of business development and being able to identify business opportunities or additional billing situations.
- Must be able to travel to clients’ premises and other offices as required.