Due to sustained growth over the last 6 months, this leading Accountancy Practice are currently looking to recruit a dynamic Audit Senior committed to enhancing their career.
- Role would be 75% Audit focused with the remainder spent on accounts and tax assignments.
- Lead multiple audit engagements.
- Therefore, you will be responsible for the planning, fieldwork and completion of the engagement.
- Ensure engagements are implemented in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide support and coaching to less experienced team members.
- Your clients will typically be owner-manage business across a range of industries and will mostly be within the £5m and £75m turnover bracket.
- Participate in the firm’s marketing activities.
This firm has won a number awards due to their emphasis on staff development and actively encourage their employees reach their full potential. They believe in finding the right balance between work and life, as such they have implemented schemes for their staff to achieve this.
- You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified (part qualified would be considered).
- A minimum of 12 months acting as in-charge on audit engagements.
- Ideally you will be currently working in mid-tier accountancy practice.
- Additionally, you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.