Audit Seniors required as a result of 2 promotions to Audit Assistant Manager level. This leading Accountancy Practice are actively seeking Audit Seniors who are keen to progress their careers in a forward thinking, meritocratic environment.
- Full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio.
- Responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £15m and £100m.
- Report directly to Partner level on a number of engagements.
- Direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
The partners of this practice have a policy of promoting from within, they are passionate about their employee’s development and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £15m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.