The London office of this Top 40 Accountancy Practice has doubled in size over the last few years. With continued growth forecast, they currently require an Audit Senior to oversee several key portfolio of clients.
- Working closing with a designated Partner you will supervise a mixed portfolio of clients from a range of industry sectors.
- Plan and implement the audit engagements, dealing with any issues/risks that arise.
- Offer support to clients providing them with advice and access to other departments within the business.
- Supervising, supporting and developing less experienced members of the business.
With the team expected to grow further in the next 12-18 months, this firm expects that the successful applicant will progress into a more managerial role in this time. To ensure that you are ready to make the step up, relevant internal and external trading will be supported.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or soon to be).
- 3 years’ experience with at least 12 months acting as in-charge.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.