The London office of this Top 50 practice has doubled in size over the last few years. With continued growth forecast they currently require an Audit Senior to oversee several key public sector clients.
- Working closing with a designated Partner you will supervise a mixed portfolio of Public Sector clients.
- Plan and implement the audit engagements, dealing with any issues/risks that arise.
- Offer support to clients providing them with advice and access to other departments within the business.
- Supervising, supporting and developing less experienced members of the business.
With the team expected to grow further in the next 12-18 months, this firm expect that the successful applicant will progress into a more managerial role in this time. To ensure that you are ready to make the step up, relevant internal and external trading will be supported.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or soon to be).
- 3 years’ experience with at least 12 months acting as in-charge.
- Experience of auditing clients within the Public Sector.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
Audit & Accounts
Insolvency and Restructuring