Levitate Recruitment are currently working to find an experienced Audit Senior Manager to join a BIG 4 international Accountancy firm in Birmingham. Working closely with Directors and Partners you will be responsible for a Mixed portfolio of clients across the Midlands region.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and gaining an understanding of how you can assist them with all accounting and advisory matters
- Lead a management and team of audit seniors and trainees taking responsibility for their career development
- Assisting with managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met.
- Building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations to increase revenue
- The role will be 90% based in the Birmingham office with the other 10% on client site or at the London office.
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience of managing audits from planning to supervision and review of the process
- Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
- Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior level clients and their management team
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required.