Audit Senior Manager - Birmingham - Levitate Recruitment

Audit Senior Manager – Birmingham

Job ID: SLMD2011

Location: Birmingham

Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits

Levitate Recruitment are currently working to find an experienced Audit Senior Manager to join a BIG 4 international Accountancy firm in Birmingham. Working closely with Directors and Partners you will be responsible for a Mixed portfolio of clients across the Midlands region.

The Role:

  • Managing a varied portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
  • Building and maintaining relationships with clients and gaining an understanding of how you can assist them with all accounting and advisory matters
  • Lead a management and team of audit seniors and trainees taking responsibility for their career development
  • Assisting with managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are met.
  • Building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations to increase revenue
  • The role will be 90% based in the Birmingham office with the other 10% on client site or at the London office.


  • Be ACA or ACCA qualified
  • Experience of managing audits from planning to supervision and review of the process
  • Have flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
  • Have the ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
  • Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior level clients and their management team
  • Take a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
  • Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP (including FRS 101/102) and international standards on auditing would be required.


Back to Listings

    Job Application


    your CV
    Salary Survey

    Click here to request our most recent salary survey

    Refer a friend

    Refer a colleague and receive up to £1,000!

    Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!