Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a Top 10 accountancy practice in the South of London that are experience growth within their Not for profit portfolio. This is a great opportunity for people that are looking to take their career forward as the role will offer a structured route to Directorship & beyond.
Your portfolio will consist of Not-for-Profit sector clients and you will lead a dedicated team where you will manage and organise them to deliver effective external audit assignments including conversion to FRS102/new SORP.
- Manage a client portfolio with a revenue stream of approximately £500k
- Working closely with the partner team you will assist in the development of the client portfolio including significant involvement in tender processes.
- You will have full financial responsibility for the client portfolio; including budgeting, negotiating, billing and recovery.
- You will also have the opportunity to be involved in advisory assignments on an ad hoc basis, such as trustee training and governance reviews.
- Communicate effectively to the team and set clear objectives for team members that are aligned to business plans and monitors and assesses performance, providing timely feedback and support as necessary.
- To effectively recruit, promote and develop talent within the team, ensuring equal opportunities and providing feedback.
- Work closely with clients to develop collaborative relationships.
- Ensure fees are collected in a timely manner, following up with clients as necessary.
- Present at client seminars and comfortable attending networking events.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with previous sector experience in a UK accounting firm (ideally in the Charities sector)
- Experience in supervising the audit process, projects or specific assignments.
- A track history of developing client relationships
- Our client can only consider people that have the tight documentation to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.