We are currently working with a large international accounting firm that are keen to recruit an Audit Senior manager into their team. Working with a varied portfolio of corporate clients across different industry sectors, you will be responsible for managing a team of people to deliver external audit assignments from the planning stage through to completion.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for experienced people to join an Internationally recognised firm that can offer structured career progression through to Director level and possibly future partnership.
- Planning and project managing a broad portfolio of audit clients.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of your audits, focusing on optimising profitability.
- Leading, inspiring and motivating your teams, and reporting to the audit partner group.
- Report writing and reviewing for Audit Committees and management.
- Establishing and building client relationships.
- Assisting with targeting activities as part of the firms growth agenda.
- Professionally qualified – ACA, ACCA, CA or CPA
- Significant experience as a senior manager in an audit capacity
- Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Current accounting and financial reporting standards background with IFRS and UK GAAP. US GAAP / SOX experience would be valuable, but not essential.