Levitate Recruitment are currently being commissioned to speak with experienced Audit Senior Managers for an opportunity with a leading Accountancy Practice. Our client has experienced growth across the firm over the last 12 months due to attracting a range of new clients based on their service and reputation across the North West.
They now require an additional Senior Manager to take responsibility for the management and development of their audit team.
This firm are looking for their future leaders of the business. With the firms projected growth over the next 2 years, it is expected that the right individual will be given the opportunity for Partnership.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
- You will take the RI lead from planning to finalisation.
- Responsibility for organising and planning the workload across the team.
- Working with the Partner; setting budgets, negotiating fees and monitoring the billings.
- Managing the audit team, providing coaching and development.
- Ensuring a high level of client service by maintaining client contact throughout the year.
- Assisting with advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified.
- You will have at least 3 years PQE.
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and International Auditing Standards.
- Experience of performing an RI audit role will be advantageous.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.