Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a Top 10 Accountancy Practice in Sydney Australia that would like to speak with Audit professionals regarding an Audit Senior Manager position. The firm are willing to sponsor suitable candidates and will also provide a suitable relocation package.
The team provide complete business solutions to middle market enterprises, including private and family businesses, public listed entities, entrepreneurs and high net wealth individuals across multiple industries to include:
- Information technology
- Financial services
- Motor industry services
As a Director you will have the opportunity to shape and drive the business. Working directly with Partners, you will be responsible for leading the team and delivering to clients while remaining focused on growing the business and identifying new opportunities to service the middle market. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Business development
- Managing tender processes
- Managing and delivering audit engagements
- Managing client relationships
- Managing budgets and negotiating fees
- Leading, motivating and developing staff
The firm will provide you with access to senior mentors who are directly involved and invested in your development. With significant opportunities for future growth, they are committed to identifying and developing the best talent for future Partnership opportunities. You’ll be provided a supportive yet challenging environment that encourages you to drive your own career and reach your full potential. They encourage innovative thinking to create solutions that meet our clients’ challenges and drive our Firm further forward.
- They are searching for an experienced Senior Manager / Director, with demonstrable Management experience at a Big 4 or mid-tier firm in a similar role.
- A strong client focus is a must in order to manage a portfolio of diverse clients and engagements simultaneously.
- You will also have strong communication and presentation skills and a proven interest and willingness to get involved in business development initiatives and growing the business.
- Relevant CA or the equivalent qualification is a must.
- The team works across industries such as retail, hospitality, healthcare, information technology, financial services, wholesale, manufacturing and motor industry services. It will be advantageous if you have experience in these industries.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.