A National Accountancy Practice are currently looking for an Audit Senior Manager for their North West team. We are interested in speaking to those already Audit Senior Manager level or those looking for their next step as Audit Managers.
- Managing a varied client portfolio across a range of industries, ensuring that the right resources are applied and service levels are delivered.
- Responsible for overseeing the completion audits from the planning stage through to the final client meeting.
- Managing the audit team; will involve allocating work to team members and ensuring the team complete audits in a timely manner and within budget.
- Perform an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
- Support the office Partners in the development of new business relationships through regular networking and attending events.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with significant experience in external audit within public practice.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Have experience in managing more junior staff.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.