Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Top 10 accountancy practice in Manchester. Due to continued growth within the audit department and meeting client’s requirements they are looking to recruit four audit seniors to strengthen their highly achieving audit team.
- Developing excellent client relationships within the hospitality and leisure sectors.
- These will range in annual turnover from £40 million to £200 million.
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams of up to 5, on client premises and in the office.
- ACA/ICAS/ACCA Qualified.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
This role gives the opportunity to enjoy an environment of growth within a dynamic international firm that are committed to guiding employees to reach their true potential by giving support and offering flexibility.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements then please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team