Due to internal promotions this Top 10 firm of international accountants require Audit Seniors to join their expanding team in Milton keynes. Working closely with experienced team members, you will take control as the lead Senior on a number of client engagements. The firm are well renowned for staff retention in the area and you will be expected to progress to Assistant Manager level within the first 12-18 months.
- You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments.
- Your portfolio will include Limited companies, group companies and AIM Listed PLCs with UK and overseas subsidiaries from a mix of industries including but not limited to:
- Leisure and Hospitality
- Further Education & Academies
- Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £50m and £100m.
- You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
- You will have direct responsibility for semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
- You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
- You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to experience working for a large International accounting and consulting practice.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified – with experience of working within a UK accountancy firm.
- All industry sector experiences will be considered but you must have lead audit engagements on clients with annual turnovers of at least £30m.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 months contingent on your delivery.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.