Due to an unrivalled success in placing high calibre accounting professionals Levitate Recruitment have been commissioned to find 5 experienced external audit seniors to join a Big 4 firm in Central London.
Our client, one of the most recognised accountancy practices in the world has witnessed significant further growth in their already established audit department and as a result they have secured new valuable business with well renowned property and real estate clients. Due to this unmatched growth the firm are recruiting 5 driven audit seniors to maintain the firm’s current success and also ensure future growth. Working alongside other experienced audit professionals you will gain access to broad sector experience, first class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career.
- You will work specifically within the property and real estate sector and build a good understanding of this market.
- Clients will vary in size and will include some of the UKs largest property firms.
- You will manage engagements from the planning stage through to completion ensuring client relationships are maintained at all times.
- The majority of the clients will be based in London but occasionally you will be expected to travel to other offices across the UK
- You will be working in teams of up to 6 people at a time and be expected to take an active role in coaching and developing junior team member.
- Opportunity to progress to management over the next 2 years.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum 3 years external experience within public practice.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Must have practical experience of working with UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Ideally our client is looking for candidates with property or real estate exposure, but will also consider other high calibre candidates.
- Must be and European passport holder or have the right documentation to work in the UK (No sponsorship is available for this role).
This role gives the opportunity to enjoy an environment of growth within a dynamic international firm that are committed to guiding employees to reach their true potential by giving support and offering flexibility.