As a result of attracting a significant number of new clients over the last 12 months, Levitate Recruitment have been instructed to speak with Audit Seniors by a leading Accountancy Practice in Yorkshire. This progressive regional accountancy practice requires a dynamic Audit Senior committed to enhancing their career.
- Act as lead on multiple audit engagements.
- Therefore, you will be responsible for the planning, fieldwork, and completion of the engagement.
- Ensure engagements are implemented in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide support and coaching to less experienced team members.
- Your clients will typically be owner-managed business across a range of industries and will mostly be within the £5m and £40m turnover bracket.
This firm has won a number awards due to their emphasis on staff development. They actively encourage their employees to reach their full potential therefore they offer internal and external secondments to provide you with varied experience.
- You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of 12 months acting as in-charge on audit engagements.
- Ideally you will be currently working in a mid-tier accountancy practice.
- Additionally, you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.