An exciting opportunity has arisen at this Top 50 practice who are looking for an additional Audit Senior to join their growing office in St Albans. We are interested in speaking with Audit Seniors or Audit Semi-Seniors for this opportunity.
- Leading multiple audit engagements across a range of industry sectors, including but not limited to;
- Not for profit
- Your clients will include OMBs, Limited companies and large groups.
- You will plan, implement and complete each audit engagement under the supervision of a manager.
- Act as client’s main point of contact at their premises.
- Delegate and review of work of junior members of the team.
- You will also be given the opportunity to assist with advisory projects where the need arises.
This practice invests a significant amount of time and resources into their employees personal and professional development. They promote a unique work/life balance rarely seen in the current market.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or soon to be).
- 3 years’ experience with at least 12 months acting as in-charge.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.