As a result of attracting a significant number of new clients over the last 12 months Levitate Recruitment have been instructed to speak with Audit Seniors. This progressive regional accountancy practice requires a dynamic Audit Senior committed to enhancing their career.
- Act as lead on a multiple audit engagements.
- Therefore, you will be responsible for the planning, fieldwork and completion of the engagement.
- Ensure engagements are implemented in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide support and coaching to less experienced team members.
- Your clients will typically be owner-manage business across a range of industries and will mostly be within the £5m and £40m turnover bracket.
This firm has won a number awards due to their emphasis on staff development. They actively encourage their employees reach their full potential therefore they offer internal and external secondments to provide you with a varied experience.
- You will be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- A minimum of 12 months acting as in-charge on audit engagements.
- Ideally you will be currently working in mid-tier accountancy practice.
- Additionally, you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.