We are recruiting for Audit seniors & Assistant Managers to join a BIG 4 accountancy firm based in Sydney, Australia. The firm has experienced significant growth through new client acquisition over the past 12 months and our working with Levitate Recruitment again to find qualified Audit professionals from overseas.
The position will give you the opportunity to join a dynamic international firm that is experiencing a significant amount of growth and be part of an environment that is committed to guiding employees to reach their true potential. As well as the prospect of unrivalled career progression the role also gives the opportunity to move to a large and cosmopolitan city in one of the most desirable countries in the world.
Having successfully recruited UK accountants previously, they are aware of what it takes for people to settle into a new lifestyle and role overseas. As a result, they provide a comprehensive relocation package to include, Visa sponsorship, flights, accommodation and an allowance on top.
- You will work across a diverse range of sectors, including Technology, Manufacturing, and Tourism industries.
- Clients will vary in size from small limited companies through listed enterprises with a world renowned reputation.
- You will be expected to actively engage with a mixture of client staff ensuring relationships are developed.
- The majority of the clients will be based in Sydney but at times you will be expected to travel to other Australian cities
- You will be working in teams of up to 6 people at a time and be expected to take an active role in coaching and developing junior team member.
- Opportunities to work in other specialism’s such as corporate finance and restructuring outside of busy audit season.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a minimum 3 years external experience within a Big 4 Accountancy Practice.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Must have practical experience of working with IFRS.
- Have experience in working effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support and maintaining communication.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.