Due to a number of recent internal promotions this Mid-Tier accountancy practice requires 2 additional Auditors. Our client is looking for their ‘Partners of the future’ and will structure a progressive development plan for the right individuals.
Typically you will work directly under a manager; however you will be given the opportunity to work closely with a Partner on occasion.
- Audit clients are within a variety of industry sectors. You will work within a designated team in line with your previous sector experience.
- Company sizes will vary from owner managed business to groups with an average annual turnover of £7m to £100m.
- You will lead teams of up to three during onsite work at clients’ premises. This will include managing junior staff, planning and then reviewing their progress with management.
- There will be the opportunity to gain valuable experience on ad hoc advisory projects.
This firms number 1 objective is deliver the best possible service to their clients. They are looking to align themselves as the ‘go to firm of accountants’ in the region and are seeking dedicated accountancy professionals who will contribute the firms future success.
Ideally you will be newly (or soon to be) ACA/ACCA qualified, however our client will consider ‘exceptional’ part-qualified auditors. They have also indicated the following will be required;
- Top 30 accountancy practice experience.
- 1st time pass rate for all exams.
- Accountancy degree is preferable.
- Driven and ambitious individual who takes pride in their work.
- The right to work within the UK without sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.