We are currently working with a Top 30 firm of accountants in Central London that are keen to find an experienced Audit supervisor to join their established team. The firm offer audit services for organisations of every type and size and their clients are active in all branches of commerce and industry, ranging from substantial corporations to small businesses and charities, trade unions, trade associations, professional societies and other organisations in the not for profit sector
- You must be a good team player, able to lead large audits and possess good organisational, planning, and delegation skills.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the audits in accordance with the International Auditing Standards
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP/FRS102
- Reporting to the audit manager and/or Partner
- Working within budget and bringing the audits to completion
- Develop relationships with clients and ensure expectations are managed accordingly
- Supervising audit trainees, reviewing their work, assisting with their development and carrying out performance evaluations
- Drafting Corporate Tax Computations
- CA Qualified with proven audit experience across a wide range of sectors
- Proficient technical ability and leadership and supervisory skills
- A proven ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally you will have experience of working with software packages including PROaudit, AP, Alphatax, Excel, Word, and Outlook, although training will be provided on these.