Levitate Recruitment have been engaged to seek out qualified Audit professionals for a Top 30 firm in central London that are currently recruiting for an Audit Supervisor position. The client portfolio consists of both large and small corporate clients and handful of organisations in the Not for Profit sector.
Whilst this role is predominantly external audit focussed, you will also gain exposure to Internal Audit services across a number of clients.
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP/FRS102
- Reporting to an audit manager and/or Partner and being responsible for the planning and execution of the audits in accordance with the International Auditing Standards
- Working within budget and delivering audits on time.
- Work closely with clients to ensure expectations are managed accordingly
- Supervising audit trainees, reviewing their work, assisting with their development and dealing with their performance evaluations
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proven audit experience with a wide range of clients in both the corporate and Not for Profit sectors.
- Proficient technical ability
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- A proven ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of PROaudit, AP and Alphatax would be of an advantage