Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a National Accountancy Practice to find them a Client Portfolio Manager.
- Manage a varied portfolio of clients across a range of industries.
- Your responsibilities will be across Audits, Accounts Preparation and Tax assignments.
- Responsibility for organising and planning the workload across the team.
- Working with the Partner; setting budgets, negotiating fees and monitoring the billings.
- Supervise, support and train less experienced members of the team.
- You will play an active role in developing and building your own portfolio.
This practice is looking for their future leaders of the business. The have a proven track records of promoting into Senior Level positions from within for those that demonstrate they are ready for the opportunity.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Manager is essential.
- Experience of being running your own portfolio.
- As our client is unable to provide sponsorship you must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.