Establishing themselves as the leading practice for Contentious Insolvency work has resulted in a indulge of new work. As a result, they are looking for a Contentious Insolvency Senior for their London office.
- Manage your own portfolio of contentious insolvency cases.
- Cases will include investigations, asset tracing and recovery claims.
- Supervise and develop less experienced members of the team.
- Play an active role in business development, sharing ideas and initiatives and participating in marketing initiatives.
This company is looking for the ‘right’ individual to join the team as they have a long term vision of developing and progressing the selected candidate into a more senior position over the next 18 months.
Our client has requested the following criteria;
- Minimum of 3 years’ contentious insolvency experience.
- Experience of supervising less experienced colleagues.
- An accountancy or insolvency qualification would be highly advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.