The growth that this leading Northern practice has achieved over the last 18 months has resulted in the need for a Corporate Finance Director to join the team. This practice has exciting development plans are looking for a Corporate Finance Director to progress to Partner within the next 2 years.
- Working closely alongside the existing Corporate Finance Partner to develop and grow the practices Corporate Finance offering.
- Lead corporate finance disposals from start through to the end.
- Projects will typically cover business acquisitions, disposals, MBO’s and fundraising amongst others.
- Manage and train less experienced members of the team.
- Proactive networking to secure new business opportunities.
This opportunity would suit an existing Corporate Finance Director who either feels they have no current path way to Partnership or who is ready for a fresh challenge to make a difference in a practice looking to grow.
- A minimum of 18 months operating at Director level within Corporate Finance.
- Track record of delivering deals.
- Existing network of contacts within the wider corporate finance network.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.