Levitate Recruitment have been engaged to recruit an M&A Corporate Finance Executive for a multi award winning firm of corporate finance advisers in Mayfair, London. Working exclusively with Tech companies across the globe, the firm have positioned themselves as the go to firm for M&A Capital raising and as a result have executed on multiple sales and disposals of between £30m and £100m mark. You will work closely with various fast growth disruptive tech companies and will advise and assist them in positioning the company for series A Fundraising.
You will be joining a specialist team that will assist you to develop and will be rewarded with excellent career growth and bonus for successful deal execution.
As part of a small specialist team, you will work closely with the company Directors and be part of an execution team where you will be responsible for delivering deals from mandate stage through to company sale.
- Working alongside directors as an advisor on deals and transactions.
- As you develop into the role, you will start to take on your own mandates and will be expected to manage the full process with some Senior support where required.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the banks, financiers, intermediaries and target buyers / sellers.
- Producing business plans and financial projections.
- Being involved from deal origination through to completion.
- Work closely with external specialists that provide due diligence and valuation reports.
- Producing Information Memorandums.
- Assisting in negotiations with clients, stakeholders and legal bodies.
- Attending and chairing client meetings.
- Other ad hoc commercial and project-based work as it arises.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in M&A within a growing and exciting sector. Working closely with the Directors you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your experience as they assist in shaping you to become a go to person in the world of Technology M&A.
- A qualified ACA / CA / ACCA with at least 3 years experience of working in the UK
- The firm would ideally like to consider people that have previous corporate finance experience but will also be open to people looking to make their first move from another accountancy specialism
- Basic knowledge of the structure of a deal and the commercial and technical issues.
- Financial Modelling – clear understanding of financial models and their context and impact. Ability to apply financial principles to financial models
- Our client welcomes applications from candidates from all practice sizes as the current team has developed from Big 4, Top 10, strong regional practices and small and large corporate finance specialist firms.
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. There is no sponsorship available for this opportunity.