We are keen to speak with high performing Corporate Finance Managers and Directors regarding a life changing opportunity in Sydney Australia. Working for one of the top their firms, you will have the opportunity collaborate with Australia’s largest private entities and the families that own them. This is a great role that will include a full relocation package and the opportunity to join a great team in one of the worlds most loved cities.
The corporate finance team provides tailored advice across a wide variety of mergers and acquisitions, investments, and IPOs. Clients will include leading Australian SMEs as well as large private and mid-market listed organisations across a broad range of industry sectors.
Working within an experienced team you will add value to your clients by solving their most complex financial and transactional issues through pre-acquisition analysis, financial and commercial due diligence, financial modelling and complementary financial advice. As a Manager in this high performing team you will also be accountable for:
- Applying the knowledge developed through due diligence to assist clients achieve incremental value through drafting appropriate clauses in transaction documents
- Mentoring a team of junior resources to support the delivery of engagements and play a key role in their learning and development
- Building effective internal and external relationships and influencing clients, vendors, bidders, advisors and deal stakeholders providing truly innovative solutions
- As a member of this fast paced team, you will strive to continuously develop your expertise and generate innovative transaction services solutions.
- Your blend of technical and intangible attributes will allow you to build meaningful stakeholder relationships, as well as ensuring excellent delivery standards.
- Prior corporate finance experience, ideally gained within a Big4 or mid-tier firm, with exposure to transaction services (acquisition/vendor due diligence) M&A advisory (Buy/Sell side assistance) experience will also be considered favourably
- Sound analytical, financial modelling and report writing skills
- A results orientated and client centric approach to your work, with a keenness to understand your clients overall business operations
- Our client is only willing to receive application from people that reside and have experience in the following locations: Australia, New Zealand, America, Canada, Ireland, The UK and South Africa
Please contact us to discuss the role and relocation process in further detail