Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a leading accountancy practice to find them an experienced Corporate Finance Manager. Their corporate finance deal pipeline has increased substantially due to their marketing, deal selection and credibility in the funding marketplace enabling them to assist in the fundraising process.
In this role, you will manage a range of corporate finance assignments including both Advisory and Transaction support.
- Assisting in the structuring of transactions.
- Being aware of the commercial financial, and technical aspects of different deal structures.
- Reviewing and commenting on documentation and legal agreements relevant to a transaction.
- Identify specialist requirements in a transaction.
- Advising on strategic and commercial issues relevant to a client’s business or to a transaction.
- Reviewing due diligence and valuation reports
- Drafting business plans/sales memorandum
- Conducting market research and preparing reports
- Developing complex financial models to deliver projections and challenge forecasts
- Maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Identifying client needs in order to ensure assist delivery of clients’ expectations
- Managing less experienced members of the team.
- Lead generation and networking
- ACA / CA / ACCA Qualified
- Minimum of 3 years in a corporate finance position with at least the last 12 months at Manager level.
- Experience of financial forecasting.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.