Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a regional accountancy practice to find them an outstanding accountancy professional for an opportunity within their corporate finance team. Their corporate finance deal pipeline has increased substantially due to their marketing, deal selection and credibility in the funding market place enabling them to assist in the fundraising process.
Lead Advisory often referred to as M&A, provides the full range of Corporate Finance deal management service and advisory to organisations and investors, advising on both M&A and private equity-based transactions.
- Appraising plans and financial projections
- Working closely with the ‘Deal Lead person’
- Being involved in deal origination to completion
- Reviewing due diligence and valuation reports
- Drafting business plans/sales memorandum
- Conducting market research and preparing reports
- Developing complex financial models to deliver projections and challenge forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of sales memorandums
- Assisting in negotiations with clients, stakeholders and legal bodies
- Attending client meetings
- Liaison with clients, intermediaries and targets
- Lead generation and networking
This is a fantastic opportunity to begin or progress your career in Corporate Finance.
Lead Advisory and Corporate Finance in general can also provide a success-assured route into senior roles within commerce & industry, investment banking, consultancy and private equity.
- You must be a qualified ACA / CA / ACCA, ideally with first time passes.
- You will have typically have been trained in Audit however having had secondments or exposure to other business areas will be an advantage.
- Our client has stated that you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship as they cannot provide it.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.