Due to substantial growth, this leading Insolvency specialist are seeking additional Senior Insolvency Administrators to join their corporate insolvency team.
You will manage a caseload of mainly Administrations and Liquidations from case progression through to closure. Reporting directly to a Manager and working closely with one of the IPs, your main duties will include:
- Investigating Directors’ conduct
- Accompanying the IP to initial meetings
- Liaising with Solicitors and valuation agents
- Handling employee redundancies and claims
- Preparing Section 98 reports, Statement of Affairs and deficiency accounts
- Performing asset realisations
- Coordinating trading to enhance realisations
- Preparing statutory documentation, including identification of members, money laundering requirements and declaration of solvency
- Identifying potential assets and issues to be brought to the Office Holder’s attention
As part of the package, the firm will build a structured development plan around your specific needs supported by regular appraisals. The firm are looking to bring Administrators up to speed as soon as possible for future promotion as the company grows.
To apply for this opportunity you must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience of either Administrations or Liquidations is required; however, exposure to both is not a pre requisite. Insolvency qualifications would be seen as advantageous, although support is provided towards CPI and JIEB where appropriate.