Urgently required; Insolvency Administrators and Senior Insolvency Administrators to join an internationally recognised restructuring & Insolvency advisory firm in their Central Manchester offices. Our client has recently undergone a restructure of their insolvency team and as a result of a number of promotions and increasing workload, they are now looking to recruit 4 new team members at Administrator and Senior Administrator level.
In this role you will work in a team reporting directly into a senior manager. You will have your own portfolio of insolvency cases and will be take responsibility for managing and progressing insolvency cases from the start through to finish;
- Administrations (both trading and non-trading)
- Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Members’ Voluntary Liquidations
- Compulsory Liquidations
This company likes their staff to play an active part in the promotion of the company. You will be given the opportunity to represent and promote the firm at networking and corporate hospitality events.
It is this clients’ aim to naturally promote from within and they provide the necessary support to achieve this. They are looking for an individual who has the self-desire to always learn and the hunger to progress their personal and professional development. The firm will also offer you the opportunity to study further.
- A minimum of 2 years’ of corporate insolvency experience.
- CPI or ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency Qualification is desirable although not essential
- Experience of Administrations, Liquidations and Bankruptcies.
- Top 10 or large accountancy firm background would be advantageous but the firm are also open to people from smaller firms.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.