An exciting opportunity has arisen at a growing insolvency practice in Brighton for a Corporate Insolvency Administrator with 2-4 years’ experience. Over the last 2 years, this firm has grown so quickly that they have had to move into larger premises.
- Working alongside a dedicated manager you will have your own portfolio of insolvency cases which you will manage from inception through to closure.
- Case types will include;
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Where appropriate you will take responsibility for a junior member of the team; delegating and reviewing their work.
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
The partners of this practice have a highly successful network of work referrers and have a clear pipeline of work that will see the practice continue to grow over the coming years.
- A minimum of 2 years’ practical experience in a corporate insolvency role.
- Desire to develop your career within Corporate Insolvency
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.