Levitate Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a leading Insolvency specialist who have several opportunities for Insolvency Administrators with experience of large corporate insolvency cases to join their expanding London team.
- Manage own caseload of Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation and Members Voluntary Liquidations from start to finish.
- Act as main point of contact on your cases, ensuring that partners are kept abreast of any developments.
- Provide less experienced colleagues with ad hoc training.
- You will be given the opportunity to partake in the firm’s business development activities.
- Dependent upon workload, you will be given the opportunity to undertake some investigation work.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of corporate insolvency cases.
- Ideally you will have experience of working for a national insolvency specialist or Top 20 Accountancy Practice.
- CPI or ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency qualified would be advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.