Levitate Recruitment are looking to speak with experienced Insolvency & Corporate Recovery professionals regarding opportunities in a well renowned corporate advisory specialists in Australia – The firm has offices across Australia and they are currently experiencing growth within their Sydney offices. Opportunities currently exist at Senior Administrator through to Assistant Manager level.
For the right candidate, quick succession is on the horizon. Strong communication and analytical skills are required and you will enjoy working across the full range of insolvency work with the added benefit of working on a number of high profile advisory assignments.
Typical duties will include:
- Assisting clients and their legal representatives to place companies into insolvency procedures or solvent liquidation.
- You will also gain exposure to advisory work and be part of a team that works on some high profile IBR assignments.
- Liaising with lawyers, fund managers, directors, registered agents, and regulatory bodies.
- Preparation of statutory documents and ensuring that all statutory filing and other requirements are completed for each case.
- Assisting in the collection and realisation of assets.
- Adjudicating creditor and investor claims.
- Calculating and paying distributions to creditors and shareholders.
- Drafting reports.
- Maintaining financial records and accounts of insolvent companies.
- A high degree of autonomy in case management.
- Working to tight deadlines and ready to travel at short notice.
Opportunities within the firm for career progression are vast and the firm is committed to offering candidates future promotion based on performance and ability rather than time served.
Due to visa criteria, to apply for these opportunities you must possess an accountancy or insolvency qualification (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPI or JIEB) and have a minimum of 3 years of corporate recovery experience. For qualified professionals, the Visa process is straight forward and managed by the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading advisory firm in two of the most exciting places to live that have regularly been placed in the top 10 cities in the world for work-life balance.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.