Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Corporate Insolvency Manager for an international firm of accountants in the British Virgin Islands. Working on exciting offshore insolvency engagements in an experienced team you will also benefit from an excellent standard of living on this beautiful island.
- Assist the team in providing technical Insolvency services to clients.
- Prepare analysis and reports supporting each assignment as required.
- Build and maintain your own referral network.
- Execute restructuring procedures as required whilst also developing and maintaining client relationships across all levels.
- With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate to team members.
- As an influential member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- JIEB advantageous.
- At least 12 months’ managerial experience within a recognised restructuring team.
- Proficient in financial and commercial analysis and able to identify areas of sensitivity.
This is an opportunity to enhance your insolvency career with an offshore focus, as well as enjoy an excellent quality of life in the Cayman Islands.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Kevin Elvin at the Levitate Offices.