Due to projected growth and an element of planning for the future, this leading practice in the insolvency market are seeking an additional Corporate Insolvency Practitioner to join the firm.
- Work closely with the Managing Partners to develop the insolvency offering of the firm.
- Take appointments in your own name.
- Manage a portfolio of insolvency cases.
- Provide technical guidance to the team with their caseload.
- Develop the team and play an active role in the operational adaptations in the team as growth takes its course.
- Take an active role in networking and business development.
- Ideally a minimum of 12 months of taking corporate insolvency appointments in your name.
- Newly qualified IP’s are also invited to apply.
- Desire to progress to partner level.
- An existing referrer network will be extremely advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.