Due to a member of staff taking time away for maternity, this leading accountancy firm is seeking a Corporate Insolvency Professional to join at Senior Administrator level for a fixed term contract period of 6-9 months. Reporting directly to senior management you will manage a case portfolio of various size and complexity. Cases will mainly include Liquidations and Administrations.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager
- Investigating Directors’ conduct
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings
- Managing asset valuation and realisation
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up
- Minimum of 4 years corporate insolvency experience including the supervision of more junior members.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.