Levitate Recruitment are currently looking to speak with Senior Insolvency Administrators for an opportunity with an insolvency specialist in Hertfordshire.
You will manage a caseload of mainly Administrations and Liquidations from inception through to closure. Reporting directly to a Manager and working closely with one of the IPs, typical duties will include:
- Investigating Directors’ conduct
- Accompanying the IP to initial meetings
- Liaising with Solicitors and valuation agents
- Handling employee redundancies and claims
- Preparing Section 98 reports, Statement of Affairs and deficiency accounts
- Performing asset realisations
- Coordinating trading to enhance realisations
- Preparing statutory documentation, including identification of members, money laundering requirements and declaration of solvency
- Identifying potential assets and issues to be brought to the Office Holder’s attention
- Supervising and coaching of less experienced members of the team
As part of the package, the firm will build a structured development plan around your specific needs supported by regular appraisals. The firm are looking to bring Administrators up to speed as soon as possible for future promotion as the company grows.
- Our client is looking for individuals with at least 4 years experience in a similar role, with experience of either Liquidations or Administrations.
- Insolvency qualifications would be seen as advantageous, although support is provided towards CPI and JIEB where appropriate.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.