Due to an increase in workload within their Insolvency department, this leading accountancy firm is seeking a Corporate Insolvency Professional to join at either Senior Administrator or Assistant Manager level dependant on experience.Reporting directly to senior management you will manage a case portfolio of various size and complexity. Cases will mainly include Liquidations and Administrations.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager
- Investigating Directors’ conduct
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings
- Managing asset valuation and realisation
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up
From the outset you will have responsibility to manage less experienced team members and have an impact on team progression and development. The firm prefers to promote from within and provides staff with bespoke training programmes in order to progress career development.
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified or have a finance and accounting degree.
- Minimum of 4 years corporate insolvency experience including the supervision of more junior members.
- Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship to work within the UK.