Levitate Recruitment are currently working closely with a Top 20 firm of accountants in Bristol that would like to recruit an Assistant Manager to join their experienced corporate tax team. The role will involve both compliance and advisory work and the firm can offer a progressive path through to management, providing full support towards further professional development
- The successful applicant will work closely with the existing corporation tax team, the audit team and partners. The corporation tax team consists of a Director, two Managers, two Assistant Mangers, a Senior and a Trainee, with further trainees planned for 2018
- Duties will include both compliance and advisory aspects. The compliance side will include responsibility for a portfolio of clients and will involve both the preparation and review of corporation tax returns and computations, helping with day-to-day client and HMRC queries and tax administration. On the advisory side, the successful applicant will work closely with the Director on tax advisory projects, including group restructuring, structuring acquisitions and disposals, share based incentives, transaction support and due diligence.
- Applicants must be one of the following: ACA, ATT or CTA qualified.
- The successful applicant will be committed to a career in tax and have relevant experience in a corporate tax role in practice
- Confidence in dealing with managers, partners and clients, have the ability to use their own initiative and to problem solve.
- Possess good organisational and interpersonal skills, and provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- As tax advisory is a key aspect of the role, the successful applicant should have strong technical skills and a willingness to learn.